- The welcome bonus in Belgium expired on the 10th of March 2017 at 10 AM. All deposits after that date and time do not profit from this offer anymore. The deposit bonuses triggered by previous deposits are not affected and can still be used and (after successfully fulfilling the criterias) be paid out.
- The Tipico bonus is a 100% bonus up to a maximum amount of 100,00 € on the first deposit.
- The Tipico bonus is only valid for residents from following countries: Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium.
- The maximum 100% bonus is valid for all payment methods in following countries: Germany, Austria, Denmark, Sweden.
- In Belgium the Tipico bonus is only valid for deposits made with Fast Bank transfer, Sofort Überweisung, Bancontact Mister Cash, Neteller, Skrill and Paysafecard.
- The minimum deposit is 10,00 €.
- The new customer bonus is valid exclusively for the first payment made into a new betting account at Tipico.
- The new customer bonus is only available once per customer, account, household, set of payment details, jointly used computer (university, workplace, internet café etc.) and IP address.
- If multiple applications are made or existing customers apply again, Tipico reserves the right to cancel the bonus and the resulting winnings.
- The deposited amount and the Tipico bonus has to be turned around 3 times on sportsbetting before a withdrawal can be requested.
- The balance on the account higher than the 'blocked amount' (visible in the account statement), can be requested for withdrawal.
- The deposited amount including the bonus can only be transferred into the Tipico casino wallet after the turnover criteria mentioned above are fulfilled.
- The minimum odds are 2.0.
- Bets on cancelled sporting events do not count to the bonus turnover.
- If 2 or more bets are placed on different outcomes of the same event, then only the stake of the first placed bet will count towards the minimum turnover.
- If one of the above mentioned conditions is not kept, the Tipico bonus and also the winnings which were achieved with the Tipico bonus can be additionally removed.
- Whether or not the bonus is paid is at Tipico's discretion.
- Customers who use more than one account will not be credited with a bonus.
- The Tipico bonus is intended exclusively for the accounts of amateur players and is only granted to such players accordingly. Professional players and player syndicates, player communities and multiple applications will not be awarded a bonus. The bonus can't be used in connection with other opening offers either. In this respect, Tipico's decision is final and is not negotiable.
- Bets settled using Cash Out in full will not count towards the wagering requirements of any active bonuses.
- If there should be any suspicion of one of the conditions of this offer being breached or customers placing bets that guarantee a win no matter the outcome of the bet on account of a paying-in bonus, free bets, improved winning payments or any other special offer, Tipico reserves the right to demand the offer bonus back, correct or cancel bets placed, refuse to make payments and close accounts.
- Every customer who is convicted of the attempt of opening multiple accounts will have their bonuses removed from all the accounts.
- Customers should only use payment methods registered in their own name to deposit and carry out transactions on the site. By customers who use payment methods registered not in their name, Tipico reserves the right to remove all winnings from the account, cancelled all transactions and close the account.
- Once a bet has been made on the account, the Tipico bonus cannot be removed on behalf of the customers wish anymore.
- The Tipico bonus offer is valid until further notice.
- Tipico reserves the right to change or cancel the type and the duration of the special offer at any time, and Tipico's general Terms and Conditions apply.
Version 17, 18.04.2017
Help needed? Please contact our support team.